This week's DIY project ideas are collected from etsy and pinterest: Beaded Sunflower! I must say, I am a sunflower maniac. Coz sunflower are so sweet and cheerful. I couldn't help but want to have a try.
These beaded sunflower crafts are mainly made of seed beads, some are glass beads. Now it's time to share these ideas with you.
Super cute sunflower ring with seed beads, it looks great. Image from: lc.pandahall.com
This is a great DIY sunflower bracelet idea. Swarovski crystal beads are a little bit expensive, how about use seed beads or glass beads instead? I will be trying this out! Image from: etsy.com
What's this? A pendant or an earring? Both are okay! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G idea... Image from: lc.pandahall.com
Small sunflowers are so sweet and cheerful! This bracelet is very easy to make, I think. Image from: etsy.com
Sunflower bracelet + Sunflower earrings !! Image from: elena-orange.gallery.ru
O.M.G!!! This kind of sunflower necklace must be a more than 30 minutes craft! But it worths the time, pretty! Image from: pinterest.com
Best Jewelry Stores
Jewelry Making Supplies
A big fan of Jewelry Collection. I have collected various of pendants and necklaces, beaded bracelets, bling bling earrings and other amzing accessories!
- European Beads for Different Designs
- Easy Gift Idea for Her
- Advantages of Buying Acrylic Beads for Making Jewelry
- Tips on How to Choose the Best Bracelet Clasps
- 5 Things You Should Know About European Beads
- Facts about Lava Beads
- Five Main Types of Porcelain Beads
- Use Wholesale Charms to Add Charm to Your Jewelry
- How to Wear Gold Jewelry
- Why You Should Buy Wholesale Beads
- Benefits of Buying Wholesale Jewelry Supplies
- Tips for Ordering Wholesale Glass Beads Online