What jewelry are you going to match with your cool Halloween costume? Don't you want something to be made by yourself? That will be utterly cool, right? Here, I collected some super easy Halloween jewelry DIY for you! All you need to do is prepare these Halloween featured elements, like skull charms, pirate beads, owl pendants and so on. LOL~ check out the below and hope they will help~
Human skeleton pendants + jumpring + earrings hooks, connect them with pliers, easy?
Owl charm + orange bead + eyepin +earring hooks; same method like above~
Same again, connect spider charms with the cord loop!
You will also need to use ball pins to connect the Tibetan bead spacer with beads, and then twist the extra ball pin around the loop.
If you think is hard, it's better to draw bat pattern on the paper and then wire the shape following the pattern.
Kinda difficult, but it's just a thing about threading different Halloween style beads and charms on aluminum wire. And then wrap the wires to be an open circle. You may wrap wire around a jar or container.
Best Jewelry Stores
Jewelry Making Supplies
A big fan of Jewelry Collection. I have collected various of pendants and necklaces, beaded bracelets, bling bling earrings and other amzing accessories!
- European Beads for Different Designs
- Easy Gift Idea for Her
- Advantages of Buying Acrylic Beads for Making Jewelry
- Tips on How to Choose the Best Bracelet Clasps
- 5 Things You Should Know About European Beads
- Facts about Lava Beads
- Five Main Types of Porcelain Beads
- Use Wholesale Charms to Add Charm to Your Jewelry
- How to Wear Gold Jewelry
- Why You Should Buy Wholesale Beads
- Benefits of Buying Wholesale Jewelry Supplies
- Tips for Ordering Wholesale Glass Beads Online