Here's the jewelry making supplies you will need：
0.5mm copper wire
drop turquoise beads
small round bead (acrylic beads, seed beads or else you like)
Instructions of making thanksgiving flower necklace
1. Cut the length of wire and thread 4 turquoise beads, then thread the wire ends through a turquoise bead, the back of flower will be done.
2. Cross the ends of wire into the front side of the flower, then thread the ends through a round bead, going in opposite directions, pull the wire firmly.
3. Pass the wire through all the stones until 3 laps.
4. Can you just leave the flower with stone center as shown in the flower on the left or add a different detail across the wire to the front, this is optional.
5. Thread a leather cord, then here is the thanksgiving flower necklace! :）
Source from: http://fradany.blogspot.com/2014/02/tutorial-flor-de-piedras-y-alambre.html