You will get wholesale charms of varying sizes and shapes to further aid your selection. You will have all the opportunities to select the ones that are well in line to satisfying your needs in the best way. In your considerations, the following are some of the charms that you will get to buy in wholesale:
- Gold- this is the category in which majority of wholesale charms fall under. They come plated with gold and are very expensive to buy. They are rare in the market and come with the option of retail purchase but stick to wholesale. If you are lucky to get gold charms, it will be a fine way to stand out from the crowd with your jewelry.
- Plastic- this material is readily available making plastic charms very cheap. Plastic material is common with charms or kids jewelry for the simple reason that they lack the best appeal and are not very durable. If you have kids with jewelry needs to satisfy, consider these wholesale charms.
- Pewter- this is a type of metal and it offers very traditional looks for charms. If you are looking to break away from the modern fashion trends, these wholesale charms will be the ideal choice to go for.
- Wood- this material is readily available making these charms very popular and inexpensive. There are different types of wood classified under hardwood and softwood which you must consider prior to making purchase. All in all, every type of wood charms you buy will come with assured durability while their colors and sizes vary to offer more purchase choices.
- Silver- you can get an alloy of steel to make for a very attractive charms option. Their surfaces are always shiny with smooth texture. Silver charms are very popular and widely used by many people who are conscious about fashion. Sterling silver is the most common alloy that many jewelers consider for their works. You can go for that as well and satisfy your needs well.
- Brass- these are charms that offer the best jewelry results when combined with other types like wood and glass. They might be sophisticated in some way but brass charms are always an option for creating stunning jewelry.
From those options of wholesale charms, which one is your pick? It will always depend on a number of factors including specific needs to be satisfied. You cannot go for gold charms when your needs are good when satisfied by silver or wood charms. The bottom line is that you must make the right and informed choices about the charms you buy in bulk for jewelry making.