Hi readers! I am always here to give you some ideas to inspire you and today I will share a video tutorial that is called "How to Make a Unique Beaded Necklace with Pearls and Crystals for Brides" with you. In general, every bride wants to look fashion, unique and beautiful on her wedding day because it happens once in a lifetime. No matter you are going to get married or a pear beaded necklace fan, take a look at this video tutorial below and get some fresh ideas!
There is no doubt that this is a delicate project about how to make a unique beaded bridal necklace with pearl and crystal drop beads. You can choose blue, clear and white as the base colors, which well suits the hot Summer. Personally, I love the blue drop beads with a finishing touch which makes the beaded necklace gorgeous! If you are planning to improve your DIY skills, why not click to watch this free tutorial video?
Honestly speaking, this is not an easy and quick to make project, right? You will need for 25-30 min to make for one. And you do need any special materials, you need to prepare 0.3mm tiger wire, 2mm seed beads, 6mm glass beads, 12mm blue drop beads, 16mm glass pearl beads, 3mm iron bead tips, jumprings and lobster clasp. However, I love to challenge the difficulty. What do you think? Enjoy and share your comments below. :）
Best Jewelry Stores
Jewelry Making Supplies
A big fan of Jewelry Collection. I have collected various of pendants and necklaces, beaded bracelets, bling bling earrings and other amzing accessories!
- European Beads for Different Designs
- Easy Gift Idea for Her
- Advantages of Buying Acrylic Beads for Making Jewelry
- Tips on How to Choose the Best Bracelet Clasps
- 5 Things You Should Know About European Beads
- Facts about Lava Beads
- Five Main Types of Porcelain Beads
- Use Wholesale Charms to Add Charm to Your Jewelry
- How to Wear Gold Jewelry
- Why You Should Buy Wholesale Beads
- Benefits of Buying Wholesale Jewelry Supplies
- Tips for Ordering Wholesale Glass Beads Online